A human life is made up of choices. Yoga is mindfully connecting to those choices. Connecting to our truth, power, and worthiness. Connecting to our bodies, breath and life force. Connecting to how our habit energy works, and what it feels like when we rise above our habits into our true vibrant state. Yoga is a set of powerful technologies that support our journey to mindful connection, each day, each moment, each breath. Even “when we don’t feel like it.” We have choices. Sat Nam.
Jay Suttonbrown, Founder
- E-YRT 500, RPYT, YACEP with the Yoga Alliance
- 500 Hour Yoga Teacher Certification from Semperviva Yoga, Vancouver
- 100 Hour Kundalini Yoga Certification with Gloria Latham and Gurmukh
- 85 Hour Prenatal Yoga Certification with Teresa Campbell
- 40 Hour Restorative Yoga Certification with Tianne Allan
Manipura Yoga School
A Registered Yoga School (RYS) with the Yoga Alliance. Our 200-hour Yoga Teacher Training is certified, and upon successful completion students can register for RYT-200 designation with the Yoga Alliance.
The Manipura program is rooted in the Hatha Yoga (yoga of balance) and Kundalini Yoga (yoga of awareness) traditions.
The Manipura Chakra is the “City of Jewels” in which we find the pearls of clarity, wisdom, self-confidence and wellbeing. The Manipura program is excellent for those looking to teach yoga as a Registered Yoga Teacher, AND/OR for profound personal development.